All attendees of the Elvis Costello & The Imposters concert at The Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center on October 16 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 OR have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours prior to entry to the event. The policy is being enacted in an effort to safeguard the health of concert-goers, touring artists and employees, and to prevent another shutdown of live music which devastated the business amidst the pandemic in 2020 thru May of 2021.
In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
- All fans will provide printed or digital proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours of the event, OR will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) at the time of the event and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card, a digital copy, or a printed copy of the vaccination card with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- These terms will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE ELVIS COSTELLO & THE IMPOSTERS CONCERT
- ELVIS COSTELLO & THE IMPOSTERS will begin at 8:00pm.
- There are 3 points of entry at The Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center: Mehring Way, the Parking Garage, and Race Street. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- The Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- For your convenience, The Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center concession areas accept cash, credit cards OR use the Rooam App for fast, contactless payment. Click here for Rooam's mobile website to enter your information and start a tab! Each time you go to a concession stand just give the bartender your tab number and at the end of the night you can close out your tab from your phone and add a tip for the stellar service!
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android).
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
Elvis Costello & The Imposters will hit the road once more this October, after more than a year without concerts, in a show entitled “Hello Again.”
The tour will visit towns and cities across the United States including a stop in Cincinnati, OH at The Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center on Saturday, October 16.
Costello & The Imposters will perform songs from the pages of his formidable songbook, and “Hello Again” will also see the first stage performances of songs from the future, as the band time-travel in all directions.
The Imposters are: Steve Nieve – piano and organ, drummer Pete Thomas and bassist and vocalist Davey Faragher.